PLAY THIS WITH YOUR KIDS!

What brought you here? I know! 😉
Definitely, you also truly love your kids like all other moms on planet earth. I’m not a mom yet 😂 but I have younger siblings whom I treat as my kids. I love  kids and I am the kind of person who’ll try to stand on fingers just to make them laugh

I am just fond of looking at any giggly baby face 😍

So I try different things at times and I’ve discovered a whole lot about how to make kids happy easily. It’s more difficult to make your kids happy when they are crying and you want to distract them. Let’s just start with the simplest and easiest way to make them happy, I bet your kids are going to love this.


First of all, ask them to fill out balloons or do that yourself as this may cause them breathlessness and probably you don’t want to do that much minor harm to your beautiful child.

So fill balloons two times the number of your children. I mean if you have two kids, fill out four balloons and if you have four fill out eight and so on. But if you have only one, make sure you fill balloons in odd figures, such as 3 or 5 just to make the game a bit tricky and harder 😜 You can adjust the number of balloons yourself because you’re a genius and you know how to convert a game into levels 😜

Now take them to an open place where they won’t be injured if they run around. What you have to do is to give them instructions now. Tell them that you’ll bounce the balloons in the air and all of them as a team have the task to not let any single balloon touch the ground. Tell them if even a single balloon strikes the ground a bit, they lose the game. If they succeed, the levels will get harder.

I’m sure you’ll be eager to try this out with your children. Do try and share the happiness with your friend moms by sharing this post to let them know a little secret to make children laugh harder and distract them more from anything.

I’ll be posting more secrets and tips to make your kids happier but do make sure, you share the happiness with me by sharing snaps and thoughts on this. Stay happy!

Comments

  1. I have 2 kids!And really it's very useful to play with them.I have appreciated your thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for that much appreciation. Do ensure you follow me because I'll be sharing some more hacks very soon.

      Delete
  2. I will try with my siblings and thanks to you later for this crazy game ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t wait to have my own children! It’s like music it my ears when someone who previously didn’t want kids, has them, and they sing about what a blessing they are. Playing with your children and reliving your own childhood sounds amazing for all these fun games!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for that much appreciation. Do ensure you follow me because I'll be sharing some more hacks very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 THINGS THAT SHOULD BE YOUR TOP PRIORITY!

CRAZY FUZZY DRINK RECIPE