CRAZY FUZZY DRINK RECIPE

Have you ever thought of pouring soft drink onto a scoop of ice-cream? Did this ever happen accidentally?

If no, oh man! I’m so impatient to disclose this magically delicious drink that’s going to explode your taste buds…

It’s so simple and easy-peasy, even your 5 year old child can do this. Read this blog post till the end to know the magic.





What you need to get is ice-cream and a bottle of sprite (I would recommend you using sprite only and not other carbonated drinks as sprite is the only colorless soft drink that can give you the right pleasure when you mix it with ice-cream)

The last ingredient you need is color additive, it may be any as per choice.

Ready with the 3 not-so-expensive ingredients? I’m sure these things are always available in your kitchen.

Let’s move forward..

Get a fancy serving glass, place 1 and a half scoop of ice-cream in it. Oh I forgot to inform about the ice-cream flavour.. well, for the best results I recommend using the vanilla ice-cream. It’s not that you can’t use other flavors, you can! But for the best taste and first try, follow my recommendations.

Placed the scoop? Before it melts down, take a pinch of color additive which may be green, yellow, red, pink or any & sprinkle it on the scoop. Now open the can or bottle of sprite and start pouring it…






You’ll find that eye-captivating. It’s like exploding a beautiful volcano in your fancy glass. I’m 101% sure you are wondering if this is a real recipe so to get you of that, this is our favorite family drink. My mom is a renowned chef and she’s always doing cooking experiments. This is one of her successful experiment.

 I’m sharing the video from my mom’s YouTube channel below with you guys so that you can also visualize what I’ve just disclosed above. If you want, you can explore her channel for more crazy recipes with detailed instructions. Do subscribe and don’t forget to share the channel with your circle.

Yes, do share my blog post with your friends to let them explore this volcanic drink too. Cheers! 



Comments

  1. Such a great post! My mum used to do use sprite drinks with a dollop of vanilla raspberry/or strawberry swirl and basically create this amazing tasting cream spoda drink.
    I can't wait to try this!
    -littletinkablee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaatt!? Certainly different, but who knows, I might just have to try it myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought of using sprite with icecream...I'm gonna have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 THINGS THAT SHOULD BE YOUR TOP PRIORITY!

PLAY THIS WITH YOUR KIDS!