Sugar Coco-oil Scrub

Our skin welcomes winter with being flaky, dried & scaly. Certainly, every super beauty concerned lady gets irritated with this behavior of skin. I personal prefer summers due to various reasons. My skin had been turning black, flaky and dull since a week and a half. I had been putting loads of moisturizer, overnight coco-oil treatment and lukewarm water to help my skin return to their pre-winter state but none of these satisfied me. Today I went through numerous beauty articles and decided to try the DIY coconut oil🥥 & sugar scrub so the dead cells may slough off. I mixed oil and sugar in 2:1 in a small bowl. Please take a note that I didn't prefer melting the oil, you can do that but I found the solid state more beneficial for a scrub. After that, I just starting scrubbing my face with gentle circular motions. Ew, some of that got into my mouth because the scrub can get messy once you start putting it up so spare a whole place for this mess. I exfoliated my hands & feet too. Keeping it for almost 5 minutes, I washed it off with normal water. I also used soap to wash off the excess oily residue. Later, I applied a gentle moisturizer (the one gifted by my brother, haha). 
The result is absolutely perfect, I'll be trying it with once per week for now. My skin feels rejuvenated, silky & smooth. Heavens!! 


 

Comments

  1. We provide a luxurious and beautiful spa and massage centers in all over Dubai Massage Center in Al Jafiliya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 THINGS THAT SHOULD BE YOUR TOP PRIORITY!

PLAY THIS WITH YOUR KIDS!

CRAZY FUZZY DRINK RECIPE