The Last of 2020 begins!

01.12.20 
The last month of this terrifying year has just begun. 2020 has been a year of pleasures to some & has brought tears to the eyes of others. Each month of this year has been unique in its own way. 
I expect December to be the least surprising as surely eleven months have done their job well in keeping us shocked & terrified 24/7. I'm sure everyone's life has switched modes abruptly and so has mine. My life has been floating the whole year. I'm not going to document my life in this blog post, I'll surely do that in a separate post so wait for that, haha! Let's just get with my December wishes, let me know yours in the comment section.
Some of my December wishes include the re-opening of educational institutions, myself getting a handy research project, a family tour, progression in my life status and a deeper connection with Allah.
The reason I wish for the educational system to resume despite the presence of COVID-19 pandemic stands that everything else is running as usual & the nation doesn't seem to acknowledge that education is the massive downfall of ours we have faced in unity. Educational institutions are the places where SOPS can be observed in a much organized and strict manner rather than markets, hotels & event places. 
The heartfelt desire for a nice research project comes from the internal researcher in me. I have always been fond of reading, scrutinizing, writing out and rephrasing research articles. I am in search of a person with the same wild love for research because brains together can light up the world, indeed!
A family tour is the wish I make every month but I only get a chance when my family observes the same need too. 
A progression in life status is, hmm, let's see if it happens in shaa Allah.
A deeper connection with Allah should be the top priority of every person. Without the Highest being, life feels dull, incomplete & broken. 5 times salah surely is a great reminder and attachment to Allah but I wish advancement in this relation to a greater extent.
That's I all I have to talk about Folks!
See you later in the next blog post. 

Thanks for reading, Happy December 2020! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 THINGS THAT SHOULD BE YOUR TOP PRIORITY!

PLAY THIS WITH YOUR KIDS!

CRAZY FUZZY DRINK RECIPE